I think most people who know me would agree that I am pretty dorky, genuine, and down-to-earth. I am passionate about helping people and making a difference and love to do that through my photography. I’ve been called a “confidence whisperer” for helping people with their fear of being in front of the lens. It excites me to offer an experience that helps people appreciate and love their originality, enabling them to love and respect who they see in the mirror everyday.
Maps and all things geography, recycling (helps me sleep at night), coffee (helps me get up in the morning), sunsets and beaches, festivals, primitive camping (no neighbors!), photography (duh!), nature and all that goes into enjoying and preserving it.
- Great things happen when you step outside your comfort zone.
- We tend to be our worst critic.
- Self-love is something you need to practice daily.
- A smile is the best thing you can wear.
- Originality is a beautiful thing and should be celebrated.